Ways to Engage
Their Potential Is In Our Hands
To continue the vision of Dr. Meyer, and to help these wonderful children reach their full potential, we need your help. Through your generosity, you are empowering them to one day give back to the very community that gave them a chance. And that benefits all of us.
HERE ARE SOME WAYS YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
Plan A Visit
- We love to have visitors and so do the children! If you or your business, school, church or social group would like to visit and/or tour the Meyer Center, please email Shannon Spurrier
Host A Fundraiser or Supply Drive
- Organize a supply drive through your church, workplace or group for items on our Wish List that are needed on a daily basis at the Center. Visit our AmazonSmile Wish List to see our immediate needs and have them shipped directly to the center.
- Host your own fundraiser to benefit the Meyer Center. We welcome any fundraisers – from personal Facebook fundraisers to summer lemonade stands, company supply drives and neighborhood yard sales. Contact our Shannon Spurrier for further details.
- We are always looking for volunteers. There are many options to lend a helping hand: help out in a class, outdoor/water plays days, holiday/seasonal help, deep cleaning (inside and out), serve on a committee to help organize one of our special events, or offer “day-of” assistance for a fundraiser!
Contact Lynn Brown for Volunteer Application.
Stay up to date!
- Connect with the Meyer Center by signing up below to get the latest updates. You will receive our e-newsletter as well as periodic emails to keep you up-to-date with Center activities.
Spread the word!
Get the Latest
We believe that no matter what disabilities or challenges a child faces, proper education in key areas by professionally trained teachers can unlock the potential in every child.
We’re always looking for incredibly talented and dedicated individuals to join our team. Please consider becoming a part of our team.