The Meyer Center employs staff in the following positions:
- Licensed and registered physical and occupational therapists
- Therapy assistants
- Speech-language pathologists
- Certified special education teachers
- Teaching assistants
- Administrative and Executive Staff
- Development staff
- Social work
Special Education Teachers
Hours: 35 hours/wk (7:30-2:30 M-F)
Salary: Commensurate with experience, to be determined at time of interview
The PT is responsible for evaluation and treatment of a wide range of disorders and diagnoses, with daily billing/documentation as well as quarterly progress notes and attendance at IEP meetings.
The pace here is pretty fast and it is critical that the therapists are flexible with scheduling and very good at time management. Therapists work 218 days per year. Paid leave days are in addition to the 8 weeks per year the Center is closed. If you wish to work PRN at other facilities, you are not required to sign any sort of non-compete agreement, but outside work must not interfere with scheduled hours here.
- Health Insurance (cost depends on the coverage you choose (Blue Cross Blue Shield State Plan)
- 11.5 Days Paid Leave Time (paid leave days increase at years 5, 11, 16).
- $250.00 annual reimbursement for continuing ed.
- Professional leave time (does not come from paid leave)
- Reimbursement for State License fee
- Paid the 15th and last working day of each month via direct deposit
- You will be provided with a laptop computer to use
- There is a retirement plan you are able to contribute to, and after you have been here 1 year, the Center will match up to 3% of your annual salary if you contribute that much.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to Alexis Hanna, Therapy Director
Please include 2-3 references
In accordance with Federal law, the Meyer Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, disability or limited English proficiency. The Meyer Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action provider and employer.