Their Potential Is In Our Hands
To continue the vision of Dr. Meyer, and to help these wonderful children reach their full potential, we need your help. Through your generosity, you are empowering them to one day give back to the very community that gave them a chance. And that benefits all of us.
HERE ARE SOME WAYS YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
Plan A Visit
- We love to have visitors and so do the children! If your business, school, church or social group would like to visit and/or tour the Meyer Center, please call 864-250-0005.
- Serve on a committee to help organize one of our special events, or offer “day-of” assistance for a fundraiser! Please call 864-250-0005 for more information.
- Become a volunteer. Download our Volunteer Application.
Host A Fundraiser or Supply Drive
- Organize a supply drive through your church, workplace or group for items on our wish list that are needed on a daily basis at the Center.
- Host your own fundraiser to benefit the Meyer Center. We welcome any fundraisers – from summer lemonade stands to company supply drives to neighborhood yard sales. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Ali Jackson for further details. *Requirements & Guidelines: event must be pre-approved by Volunteer Coordinator; must be self-sufficient; monetary and/or supply drives are acceptable.
Get the Latest Updates & Information
- Connect with the Meyer Center by signing up below to get the latest updates. You will receive our e-newsletter as well as periodic emails to keep you up-to-date with Center activities.
Help us the spread the word
- In addition to making a donation, there are many ways to help The Meyer Center cause. Building awareness in the community is always critical. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter and share information with your friends, family and co-workers.
Get the Latest
We believe that no matter what disabilities or challenges a child faces, proper education in key areas by professionally trained teachers can unlock the potential in every child.
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.